LFP for Residential on-grid and off-grid system offers…
- Immune to Partial State of Charge (PSoC) – important for retrofitting on-grid systems
- Superior aesthetics, smaller footprint
- Full monitoring
- Rapid discharge & recharge (C1 vs C10) – important for off-grid and delivering energy to pumps etc.
- Deeper levels of discharge – use your investment not 20% of it!
LFP vs Lead-acid offers…
- Longer life, 10-15 Years!
- Minimal maintenance
- Modular, add new to old
- Greater depth of discharge
- Rapid discharge & recharge C1 vs C10
- More robust, less sensitive to;
- Partial charge
- Rapid discharge